The NSW Government is helping kids get active with the new Active Kids program.
From 31 January 2018, parents, guardians and carers can apply for a $100 voucher per calendar year for each student enrolled in school.
Your voucher may be used for our Swim School Program. If you would like to use your voucher for the Learn to Swim Program and take full advantage of the $100 please complete the online form found below.
This form must be completed prior to confirmation of your child’s place in our program. Swim school will pre-book your child into their class. You will be notified when the voucher has cleared and you are required to make payment.
To apply for a voucher visit Service NSW - Active Kids Voucher
Eligibility for vouchers
- All children age between 4.5 and 18 years
- Enrolled in school (from Kindergarten to Year 12, including those who are home-schooled or enrolled in secondary school education at TAFE NSW).
Things to remember
Vouchers can only be used:
- one time (if the chosen activity fees are less than $100, then the remaining balance cannot be used)
- during the calendar year they’re issued
- for the person named on the voucher
Vouchers cannot be:
- split between more than one provider or registration (meaning you may not be able to the claim the full $100 rebate)
- used for individual items (like swim equipment or swimwear)
- redeemed for cash – no refunds or credits will be issued
For further information on the Active Kids Program visit NSW Office of Sport - Active Kids