GREAT NEWS! Did you know parents/guardians of enrolled school children are eligible to apply for a $100 voucher for their child's sporting activities as part of a NSW Government initiative that encourages active kids? And even better news... we're a registered provider! Apply for your Active Kids voucher HERE and use it to enrol your children in our Junior Tennis Program!
Sydney Uni Tennis is an official ANZ Tennis Australia Hot Shots provider for children from three years of age. We pride ourselves on offering a program that specialises in the three core components of a Hot Shots based program:
- A development pathway that utilises Blue, Red, Orange, and Green progressive stages;
- A ‘learning through play’ philosophy; and
- The use of modified equipment.
Lessons are available seven days per week. General tennis lesson times are as follows:
- Monday-Friday: 4.00pm and 5.00pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 8.00am to 12.00pm
Please note that the ANZ Hot Shots Program runs according to the public school dates.
Private Lessons are suitable for all tennis players that require one-on-one attention to achieve their goals or who prefer more flexible lessons.
- Single Private Lessons (one hour): Community Member - $85 per lesson or $750 10-pack. Half-an-hour lessons are available by request.*
- Semi-Private Lessons (one hour; two persons): Community Member - $95 per lesson or $850 10-pack.*
Our Hot Shot Group lessons are made up of four people:
- Blue: 45 mintues; $250 per term
- Red: 60 minutes; $260 per term
- Orange: 60 minutes; $270 per term
- Green: 60 minutes; $270 per term
**Please note that all of the the above prices are based on a 10-week term.
How to get started
To book and pay online immediately for Hot Shots junior tennis program*, please click here.
*Assessments are essential.
If you would like more information or to be on our database to receive information regarding our Tennis Program, please email email@example.com or call us on 1300 068 922.
For our terms and conditions, click here.