Junior Tennis Program
Sydney Uni Tennis is an official ANZ Tennis Australia Hot Shots provider for children from three years of age. We pride ourselves on offering a program that specialises in the three core components of a Hot Shots based program:
- A development pathway that utilises Blue, Red, Orange, and Green progressive stages;
- A ‘learning through play’ philosophy; and
- The use of modified equipment.
Lessons are available seven days per week. General tennis lesson times are as follows:
- Monday-Friday: 4.00pm and 5.00pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 8.00am to 12.00pm
Please note that the ANZ Hot Shots Program runs according to the public school term.
Private Lessons are suitable for all tennis players that require one-on-one attention to achieve their goals or who prefer more flexible lessons.
- Single Private Lessons (one hour): Community Member - $85 per lesson or $750 10-pack. Half-an-hour lessons are available by request.*
- Semi-Private Lessons (one hour; two persons): Community Member - $95 per lesson or $850 10-pack.*
Our Hot Shot Group lessons are made up of four people:
- Blue: 45 mintues; $245 per term
- Red: 60 minutes; $255 per term
- Orange: 60 minutes; $265 per term
- Green: 60 minutes; $265 per term
**Please note that all of the the above prices are based on a 10-week term.
How to get started
To book and pay online immediately for Hot Shots junior tennis program*, please click here.
*Assessments are essential.
If you would like more information or to be on our database to receive information regarding our Tennis Program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 068 922.
For our terms and conditions, click here.