Sydney Uni Tennis is an official ANZ Tennis Australia Hot Shots provider for children from three years of age. We pride ourselves on offering a program that specialises in the three core components of a Hot Shots based program:
- A development pathway that utilises Blue, Red, Orange, and Green progressive stages;
- A ‘learning through play’ philosophy; and
- The use of modified equipment.
Lessons are available seven days per week. General tennis lesson times are as follows:
- Monday-Friday: 4:00 pm and 5:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
Please note that the ANZ Hot Shots Program runs according to the public school term dates.
Private Lessons are suitable for all tennis players that require one-on-one attention to achieve their goals or who prefer more flexible lessons.
- Single Private Lessons (one hour): Community Member - $85 per lesson or $750 10-pack. Half-an-hour lessons are available by request.*
- Semi-Private Lessons (one hour; two persons): Community Member - $95 per lesson or $850 10-pack.*
Our Hot Shot Group lessons are made up of four people:
- Blue: 45 minutes; $250 per term
- Red: 60 minutes; $260 per term
- Orange: 60 minutes; $270 per term
- Green: 60 minutes; $270 per term
**Please note that all of the the above prices are based on a 10-week term.
Sydney Uni Tennis program is eligible to accept Active Kids vouchers! Please contact us if you would like to claim your Active Kids voucher with us and receive $100 off for your child's tennis lessons.
To book and pay online immediately for Hot Shots Junior Tennis Program, please click here. If you would prefer to book and pay at the facility please complete an application form and email it to us here.
Assessments are essential.
If you would like more information or to be on our database to receive information regarding our Tennis Program, please email email@example.com or call us on 1300 068 922. For our terms and conditions, please click here.
HOT SHOTS CHALLENGE 2019
Participating in the Hot Shots Challenge is a good stepping stone to have a better understanding of self-scoring and match rules in a friendly competition environment. Sydney Uni Tennis will be running one tournament each term in 2019:
DATES & TIMES
- Term 1: Sunday 3rd March, from 9:00 am-12:00 pm
- Term 2: Sunday 2nd June, from 9:00 am-12:00 pm
- Term 3: Sunday 25th August, from 9:00 am-12:00 pm
- Term 4: Sunday 17th November, from 9:00 am-12:00 pm
FORMAT & LEVEL
- Fast 4/Round Robin format for Red, Orange & Green levels
- Tennis Courts, Sydney University Sports and Aquatic Centre