Do you need to kick-start your fitness or are you ready to face a new fitness challenge?
Our Boot Camp has has the luxury of both indoor and outdoor locations across Sydney University grounds and facilities. Our group training includes a mix of boxing, stairs, hills, body weight, circuits, abs, running and much more in a fun, safe and effective training environment.
Suitable for all fitness levels, Boot Camp is open to students, staff and community members.
The perfect way to kick-start your fitness or challenge yourself through six to eight weeks of training across Sydney University's main campus with a friendly, mixed group of members looking to achieve their goals:
- Sessions held every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 6.30-7.30am.
- Meet us at the Sports & Aquatic Centre for training at different locations across campus.
- Dynamic training which combines body weight, cardio, circuit training and more - every session is different.
- $250 for access to all 18 sessions plus Evolt 360 Body Scan before and after the block which is an ideal way to help track your progress.
- Open to everyone - students, staff and community members.
Boot Camp is currently in session. The next block will begin in 2020.