Sports & Aquatic Centre
The Sydney Uni Sports & Aquatic Centre (SUSAC) houses a wide range of fitness services, indoor swimming pool, state-of-the-art cardio and resistance equipment and group fitness classes by Les Mills. By appointment, qualified staff will assess your needs and tailor a fitness training program to suit your personal goals.
The Sydney Uni Sports & Aquatic Centre is home to:
- 50m heated indoor swimming pool
- 6 synthetic grass tennis courts
- 3 squash courts
- Multi-function stadium (home of the Brydens Sydney Uni Flames basketball team)
- Multi-function sports hall
- New cardio machines and pin-loaded resistance equipment with the latest Life Fitness internet enabled cardio equipment
- Group fitness studio
- RPM Studio
- Boxing Gym
- Martial Arts dojo gym
- Health assessments
- Fitness testing
- Personal training
- Indoor and outdoor Boot Camp
- Boardwalk Café, Poolside Café and Co-Op Bookshop
Take a virtual tour of our Sports & Aquatic Centre here!
Cnr Codrington St and Darlington Rd (beside the Wentworth Building)
**Court bookings or court hire inquiries are NOT taken via email unless a special event hire. Please call 9351 4978 for all bookings.