John Curzon - Director of Tennis
Yvette Mok - Program Coordinator
Yvette is our Program Co-ordinator who keeps the team organised and is the first point of call for enrolments, enquiries and all program matters. Yvette has a strong events, administration and retail background.
Nathan has recently started his coaching career, he is doing a great job in our Hot Shots program and is available for hitting practice.
John has just started coaching with Sydney Uni Tennis, he is performing well in our Hot Shots program and is also available for hitting practice.
Our Coaching Philosophy
- Sydney Uni Tennis gives tennis players the most professional and up to date teaching methods in Australia
- Sydney Uni Tennis uses common teaching throughout the whole program from lesson to lesson and coach to coach
- Sydney Uni Tennis uses biomechanical technical models for stroke production
- Our focus is on the long term development of the student
- Tennis teaches life experiences for all
- Sydney Uni Tennis lessons provide a fun, safe and healthy experience for all
- After each lesson our clients achieve skills with a tactical focus plus have enjoyed the benefits of exercise
- Sydney Uni Tennis coaches act as professional role models for all players and ambassadors to the sport of tennis
Coach Education Sessions
At Sydney Uni Tennis, we pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality tennis coaching in Sydney. One of the reasons is our monthly education sessions with staff ensuring quality coaching delivery on court. Our coach education sessions include the following:
- Stroke biomechanics
- Games based approach to coaching
- Tactical fundamentals
- On court drills
- Group Management
- Use of equipment
- Program initiatives & development