Sydney Uni Sport & Fitness will be running FREE Water Safety classes for University of Sydney students in Semester 1, 2020.
Learning to swim is challenging yet very rewarding. The 6 week program will allow students who have no or limited experience with the water to learn basic water skills, stroke and water survival skills in a safe and friendly environment. Places are limited - read through the below program information and secure your spot via the link at the bottom of the page today.
Where: Sydney Uni Sports & Aquatic Centre, Peter Montgomery Pool.
Start Date: All classes will start in Week 2 of Semester 1, 2020.
- Learn the necessary skills needed to be safe in the water
- Develop swimming stroke technique that you can continue for a lifetime
- Whole body workout with many physical and mental health benefits
- As well as being fun, swimming is a great way to keep fit and make friends
- Free SUSF Swim Cap and certificate of acheivement
- Free additional pool access during the program to practise technique
- See the full program here
Registrations open Tuesday, 28 January 2020.
Please note this program is only available to USYD Students. Students may enrol in one course only. Students who participated in the program in 2018 or 2019 are not eligible to register again in 2020. For further swimming lessons, please contact us on 9351 8735 or at firstname.lastname@example.org