Sydney Uni Sport & Fitness will be running FREE Water Safety classes for University of Sydney students in Semester 1, 2019.
Learning to swim is challenging yet very rewarding. The 6-week program will allow students who have no or limited experience with the water to learn basic water skills, stroke and water survival skills in a safe and friendly environment. Places are limited - read through the below program information and secure your spot via the link at the bottom of the page today.
Sydney Uni Sports & Aquatic Centre, Peter Montgomery Pool.
All classes will start in Week 2 of Semester 1, 2019.
- Learn the necessary skills needed to be safe in the water
- Develop swimming stroke technique that you can continue for a lifetime
- Whole body workout with many physical and mental health benefits
- As well as being fun, swimming is a great way to keep fit and make friends
- Free SUSF Swim Cap, social event and certificate of acheivement
- Free additional pool access during the program to practise technique
Semester 1 Timetable:
From the selection of times below you will need to choose the time that works best for your University timetable and stick to that time slot for the whole of the semester (You will not be able to switch times each week).
|9:00 - 9:45am||
9.00 - 9.45am
|9:45 - 10:30am||9:45-10:30am|
|10:30 - 11:15am||10:30-11:15am|
|11:15 - 12:00pm||11:15-12:00pm|
|12:00 - 12:45pm||12:00-12:45pm|
Registrations open Monday 28th January, 2019. Places are limited, CLICK HERE to register!
Please note that students are eligible to register for one course only. For further swimming lessons, please contact us on 9351 8735 or at email@example.com