Sports & Aquatic Centre
The Sydney Uni Sports & Aquatic Centre (SUSAC) houses a wide range of fitness services, indoor swimming pool, state-of-the-art cardio and resistance equipment and group fitness classes by Les Mills as well as our UNLEASH program, Yoga and Pilates. By appointment, qualified staff will assess your needs and tailor a fitness training program to suit your personal goals.
In 2018, a brand new functional training space opened, a 350m² expansion of the current cardio & weights room. It is available to all Gold & Silver gym members.
The Sydney Uni Sports & Aquatic Centre is home to:
- 50m heated indoor swimming pool
- 6 synthetic grass tennis courts (bookable online)
- 3 squash courts (bookable online)
- Multi-function stadium (home of the Brydens Sydney Uni Flames basketball team) (full court Basketball and Indoor Football bookable online)
- Multi-function sports hall (Indoor Football, full court Basketball, Netball & Volleyball bookable online)
- New cardio machines and pin-loaded resistance equipment with the latest Life Fitness internet enabled cardio equipment
- Group fitness studio
- RPM Studio
- Boxing Gym
- Martial Arts dojo gym
- Health assessments
- Fitness testing
- Personal training
- Indoor and outdoor Boot Camp
- Boardwalk Café, Poolside Café and Co-Op Bookshop
Take a virtual tour of our Sports & Aquatic Centre here!
*Please see main page for Centre, Gym & Pool hours.
Cnr Codrington St and Darlington Rd (beside the Wentworth Building)
**Court bookings or court hire inquiries are NOT taken via email unless a special event hire. For online court bookings visit MEMBER LOGIN or call 9351 4978 for all bookings.