Website Terms & Conditions
SUSF accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from the use of the website, including but not limited to:
- the use of, or reliance on, the material contained on, or material accessed through, this website;
- the use of this website or a linked website; or
- any other connection with this website,
whether or not such loss or damage is caused by reason of negligence, or otherwise on the part of SUSF.
The user assumes all risks associated with the use of this website including, but not limited to:
- risk of the user's computer, software or data being damaged by any virus, however described and/or malicious software which might be transmitted or activated via the website or your access to it; or
- risk that the material on this website and material on linked websites may not comply with the laws, regulations, rules and other such legislative instruments in force in Australia or any country outside of Australia.
- risk that the material may not be accurate, current or complete.
SUSF provides links to a number of external websites via this website. Monitoring and reviewing content of these third party external websites is not the responsibility of SUSF, nor does SUSF endorse, approve or recommend the content, owners or operators of websites and applications available through this website.
Site Policies, Modification and Severability
SUSF reserves the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Terms and Conditions at any time. If any of these terms shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that term shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining term.
SUSF owns the copyright in the information provided on this site, unless stated otherwise.
Material on this site is subject to copyright under Australian law and through international treaties, applicable law in other countries.
Other than for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (Commonwealth of Australia) and similar statutes that apply in your location, you may not, in any form or by any means: adapt, reproduce, broadcast, decompile, disassemble, download, copy, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this website; or commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this website, without SUSF’s prior written permission.